Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
We created Salt by The Caza Project out of the desire to celebrate the organic, handmade, and artisanal works from makers around the world. Salt aims to celebrate talented artisans and champion their growth in the Canadian marketplace and beyond. We hope to instill an edited sense of simplicity and design into the homes and lives of our community. We’re a small but mighty team that has big dreams. We’re looking for like-minded talent to join us on this journey.
This role will be responsible for the overall digital touch points of Salt by The Caza Project. You will be in charge of strategizing our next phase of growth as well as the day to day operations of each social platform we’re active on: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, as well as email marketing. You will be in charge of developing and designing stories, emails, digital campaigns for ads, and establishing a paid ad strategy across social platforms. This position is currently working remotely, however, we are seeking talent that will be able to work within the Toronto-core once it is safe to do so.
• 3+ years of experience within digital marketing.
• 2+ years of experience managing social media in-house and developing clear and concise growth strategies across platforms.
• 1+ year of graphic design experience.
• Familiar and able to implement paid ad strategies.
• Has a strong understanding of reporting and analytics - leveraging data to help inform/influence strategy.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Experience in managing and executing multiple initiatives and activations at the same time.
• Well-versed in photo/video editing tools, new digital marketing trends, Klaviyo, and Shopify as an eCommerce platform.
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of all social media platforms. This includes: planning, scheduling, posting, copywriting, story design and creation, as well as community engagement.
• Develop and maintain content calendar to be approved and shared with the team.
• Design and launch paid social ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Design compelling stories and emails, using brand voice and identity, to drive customer interest and conversion.
• Maintain and manage influencer and brand prospects for partnerships and gifting opportunities. Facilitate outreach, gifting agreements, packaging, shipping of packages and tracking of ROI.
• Lead brand and partnerships strategy from concept to execution including negotiation, work back schedules and launch strategy across all relevant platforms.
• Schedule and coordinate giveaways with like-minded brands across social platforms, designing supporting launch assets.
• Flexible schedule according to the social media marketing life cycle, including evenings and weekends.
• Graphic design and copywriting support and development for the brand. This includes: all in-house templates, documents, and design decks.
• Coordinate to solve customer service issues across different areas of the business (social media, logistics, fulfillment, quoting, etc.)
Please send your resume and portfolio or previous examples of your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org